Founded 85 years ago, the Bellarmine Dads’ Club has dedicated its efforts to modeling what it means to be “Men for and with Others.” We do this by:
- Organizing and supporting events and programs that provide opportunities for families and their sons to bond;
- Assisting Bellarmine’s President, Vice President for Advancement, and other administrators in accomplishing designated objectives;
- Working to increase awareness of and participation in the school community.
Every year, the Dads’ Club serves over 1,000 volunteer hours and contributes tens of thousands of dollars towards athletics and the Bellarmine Outreach Program through our activities:
- Father-Son Workday (Oct)Suds for Duds (Nov)
- Father-Son Christmas Mass (Dec)
- Bell Wars (Feb)
- Incoming Freshman Father-Son BBQ (April)
- Booster Program
- Home Game Snack Shack
- First Friday Bag Lunches for the Homeless
- Thanksgiving Staff Appreciation Lunch
- Tijuana Immersion Trip Meal Service
Hospitality for Campus Events (year-round)
- Get Acquainted Picnic (Aug)
- Bellarmine Open House (Oct)
- Mother-Son Liturgy and Brunch (Jan)
- Grandparents Day (March)
- K-Bell Track & Field Classic (March)
- Mothers’ Guild Fashion Show (March)
- Graduation (May)
All dads are automatically members of the Dads’ Club by virtue of having a son at Bellarmine.
Dads are encouraged to get involved by participating in the events, taking part in the programs, and by volunteering when the occasion arises.
The Dads’ Club is run by the Dads’ Club Board--40 amazing and dedicated individuals who are always generously giving of their time and talents.