Dear Bellarmine Moms,
The Bellarmine Mothers’ Guild (BMG) offers a wealth of opportunities for you to share in your son’s high school education, enrich the Bellarmine community, and make new friends.
For over 80 years, our mission has remained the same:
- To foster a spirit of Christian friendship among and within Bellarmine families in support of the activities of the Bellarmine community.
- To promote the principles of Jesuit Education in the tradition of the Ignatian philosophy in collaboration with the administration of Bellarmine College Preparatory.
- To support projects that encompass the needs and goals of Bellarmine College Preparatory.
- To act as role models through volunteering.
- To foster the spirit of men and women for others.
Our theme this year, "Mothers for Others," is a simple statement that deeply personifies what it means to belong to the Bellarmine family. We are here in the spirit of generosity for others. “Others” includes a long and ever-changing list of our sons, their classmates and teammates, our friends, and our community members who are in need. Please help us continue to build upon the rich history of the Mothers’ Guild. Join us as we raise funds for tuition assistance, support the Bellarmine community, and foster friendships through welcoming social and spiritual events.