Alumni Mothers Extended Network (AMEN) is dedicated to carrying on Bellarmine's tradition of men and women for and its others, and provides a variety of social, spiritual and service activities to mutually benefit its members and the Bellarmine community. We strive to foster the fellowship among women established while your son(s) was a student at Bellarmine. Although we transition from "Bell mom" to "alumni mom" upon our son's graduation(s), AMEN gives us the vehicle to enrich our futures by fostering our Bellarmine friendships in the spirit of camaraderie and service.
AMEN Activities Include
- Building community with new and old friends in AMEN’s diverse Social Circles such as Hiking, Community Volunteering, Wine Wednesdays, Golf and Movie groups
- Raising funds to support Bellarmine's Magis Scholar Program
- Celebrations with the AMEN community through bi-annual events to connect the entire AMEN membership
- Annual Spirituality and Wellness Retreat
- Providing mentorship to Bellarmine parents whose sons are navigating the college process
- Volunteering at local non-profit agencies and organizations
- Providing helping hands at Bellarmine events
- Opportunity to serve on the AMEN Board
We are delighted by our growing membership. No matter when your son attended Bellarmine, you are encouraged to join us. Memberships are valid for 1 year, from July 1st through June 30th.